1. Timezone: Are the appointment time slots shown in my timezone? Yes the booking calendar automatically displays appointment times in your timezone. You do not need to worry about making the conversion.
2. After completing my booking, do you call me or do I call you? I will call you at the number you provided on the booking form, so please make sure you enter the correct phone number. Your information is kept private and secure, I do not sell or share any of your information.
Please make sure you keep your appointment, I do not offer a rescheduling or cancellation service at this time. If you need to reschedule after you already booked your appointment, you can let me know when I call you at the original time and date you chose. I will be happy to move things around for you if I am able.
3. Do you need information about me such as my DOB before my reading? No I do not need the DOB to give a Psychic Reading, but feel free to tell me briefly what you want from the reading and how I can help you. Once I establish a connection with you and the situation at hand, you can share with me what you would like me to know.
A successful reading, is a collaboration between the Psychic and the client, in very much the same way a session with a therapist or counselor can be. I always encourage balanced constructive sharing!
DOB Exception: If you are seeking a Soul Plan Reading or Numerology Chart, the following information will be needed to calculate your chart: Time-Day-Month-Year-Place of Birth.
5. Do I need to prepare for my reading? Yes of course you do! A Psychic reading is essentially an energy exchange that requires openness on your part to flow well. The success of the session is as much your responsibility as it is mine. To get the most out of your session, please apply the suggestions listed here.
How To Prepare:
- Have your questions ready and make sure they are specific
- Be receptive, honest and solution oriented
- Be mentally and emotionally peaceful as we’ll be sharing energy
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed during the session
- Sit comfortably and begin to find some stillness
- Take deep breaths to relax and release tension on the exhales
- Bring your awareness to what you would like clarity on
What To Avoid:
- Getting a reading while you are driving
- Getting a reading while in an office or room with other people
- Too much motion or noise as this can disrupt the energy flow
- Vague questions such as “what do you see” or “what is ahead”
- Speaking in the imperative, interrupting or being disrespectful
- Dwelling on problems, negative thoughts or negative feelings
Sure we discuss problems and challenges during our sessions, some are very complex and painful. I will touch on many things in great detail, but will only dwell on the solution! That is the only way I can help you create a solid action plan to achieve your desired outcomes. No matter how difficult the situation is, a solution will only become visible when our minds are clear.
I work diligently to hold the space for you in a way that is supportive, positive, safe, and judgment free. The primary focus of my work is to help you achieve balance and build your confidence up so you can make the right choices in life.
I am not just a Psychic who tells you “what is going to happen” although I am very good at it. I am a problem solver, coach and educator, using all the tools at my disposal to get you, and hopefully keep you on track. It is up to YOU to apply the information and guidance effectively. I do not control your destiny, nor do I encourage dependency or any other form of self sabotage.
6. Do you give general Psychic Readings? If by general you mean, you do not have questions or a specific area of concern then the answer is no. However, you can ask about anything that concerns you, so long as it remains within the bounds of what is ethical and respectful of others’ privacy and free will.
The only exceptions are Soul Plan Readings, Numerology, Past lives and Life between Incarnations readings. I do take a more general approach with them and do not require questions or a target, as I do with my Telepathic or Remote Viewing readings.
I like to use an analogy when someone asks vague questions like “what do you see?” Imagine your life is a long movie, and by long I mean several hours long. Now imagine me the viewer, trying to find which scenes to review. When you give vague questions or no point of focus, I am left to aimlessly navigate the movie scenes. When you give me clear concise questions I can zoom in, fast forward, pause, and rewind effectively. The latter also saves time & money.
A general Psychic reading is best suited for a Tarot card reader who opens up the deck, and interprets whichever cards come up. Using divination tools for a reading requires interpretation, which can be very subjective. It may also compromise the integrity of the reading when done incorrectly or by someone who is not genuinely psychic. While Tarot and other tools CAN be very good when used correctly and combined with Intuition, the interpretation of the reader should always remain objective in order to insure accuracy and quality.
7. Do you record the sessions or allow recording? No. Due to privacy and proprietary rights I strictly forbid recording of my readings, or communication between me and anyone who books services on my site. Also strictly forbidden, is any third party participation or eavesdropping. My readings are private, one on one sessions between me and my clients. By booking a session or reading with me you understand and agree to the following:
- The “No Recording” policy is non negotiable and applies to all services except Hypnotherapy sessions.
- No third party is allowed to listen in, or participate in any of my readings, classes or hypnotherapy sessions without my express and written consent.
- Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of the call, and possible legal action if my rights are violated.
- No refund will be issued to the violator for the remaining time.
- Insights, techniques, coaching and all other information I provide are my intellectual property, as outlined in the terms and conditions portion of the check out.
- My mind and voice are the instrument used to gain and disseminate the information I give you, therefore none other than myself has any rights to or ownership of it whatsoever.
- You will not record, transcribe, publish, transfer or profit from any portion of my intellectual property without my express and written permission.
- When booking a session with me, you are purchasing a specific amount of time only, any information I share with you to help you is in no way a transfer of ownership of the information from me the provider to you the recipient.
8. Can I email you updates and additional questions after my reading with you? No. I keep things fair and professional, which is why I work by appointment only. I keep my personal time and work time separate, any attempts to reach me outside of the confirmed appointment time without my explicit written permission, are considered a form of harassment and are absolutely not welcome. I only keep clients and friends who are honorable, trustworthy human beings. Most rules are generally the result of past abuse, if everyone in the world was honest, we would not need laws and rules in society. In a distant future, I see honesty and honorable conduct becoming the norm for humanity. Until that day, this rule stays in place!
I have a strong tendency to encourage independence, self reliance and self power because it wasn’t until I harnessed them that I found my true self and purpose. Isn’t it grand that we are all here on a journey together? Isn’t it grand how life facilitates our learning and growth every single day? I am honored that you chose to share you journey with me, I promise to deliver my best to you and hope you allow my humble guidance to elevate you and expand your field of possibilities like I know it can…
Do You offer free services? My blog and podcast are free yes! I also gift those who are deserving without even being asked. Who doesn’t like rewarding good taste and good manners?
Honey VS Vinegar: You get more freebies when you are kind and respectful : )
Do You offer free psychic readings? Not anymore unfortunately, because I leaned my lesson, and learned it well thank you! It is a basic human right to be compensated and appreciated for honest labor, time and life force expended. Service to others does not come from thin air, so when someone takes care of us, whether it be providing much needed answers, healing or council, they are giving us what is priceless: Precious life force and hard earned wisdom!
Psychics, Coaches, Therapists and Healers are no exception to this rule and enjoy the same basic human right. I heard too many unfortunate stories of healers, psychics, and therapists and other caregivers being mistreated, exploited and abused. I can not tell you how many times I have gone the extra mile for my clients without them even asking me. I never do this for anyone who is abusive, rude, greedy, irreverent or too cynical. None enjoys toxic, parasitic energy especially your psychics! We feel everything so intensely which is a blessing when we give readings to kind compassionate human beings.
All My Love
Copyright © by Hanane Ouazzani and www.stellargrace.com, Year 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Hanane Ouazzani and www.stellargrace.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.